Sunday, April 17, 2016

Personal Prayer For The New Year!

Happy New Year! Here is your personal prayer for the new year:
LORD, I praise You for Your merciful kindness is great toward us and Your truth endures forever. It is a good thing to give thanks to You LORD (Adonai), and to sing praises to Your Name, O Most High! To show forth Your lovingkindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night.
LORD (Adonai), I forgive (name) of (his/her) offenses toward me. I release (name) to You. Help me to be kind and compassionate to (him/her). Enable me to forgive (him/her), just as You, God forgave me through The Messiah. Reveal to me the sins I have committed. Show me my rebellion and my sin. Cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
Evil spirit or spirit of (any problem), I command you to be quiet and come out of me (or name) in The Name of Jesus (Yeshua), Who gave me the authority to trample down snakes and scorpions and to disable all the power of the enemy. I rebuke you satan, the accuser of the brethren, by the blood of Jesus (Yeshua)! You leave me alone right now! The God of Forgiveness (Elohei S’lihot) has forgiven me! Father (Abba), deliver me from my strong enemy, from those who hate me and from them that are too strong for me. LORD (Adonai), even the devils are subject unto us through Your Name.
 LORD (Adonai), I acknowledge my sin to You, (name the sin). I will not hide my guilt. I repent! Help my children to be attentive to Your words. Do not let them out of Your sight. Keep them in the midst of Your heart. For Your words are life to them and health to their flesh.
 Please bless me LORD (Adonai), and enlarge my territory. Keep Your hand on me. Remove every evil thing from my life, that I may please You.
 LORD (Adonai), make (spouse) know the path of life. For in Your presence is unbounded joy and in Your right hand eternal delight. LORD (Adonai), please keep (name) in Your mind and bless him/her.
 May (name) fear You and live according to Your instructions. Bless the work of his/her hands and let him/her enjoy the fruit of his labor. Make him/her joyful and prosperous.
Send your angels to help us and place a hedge of protection around our family. LORD (Adonai), You are my Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. You are The LORD (Adonai) my God, Who teaches me to profit. Lead me in the way that I should go.
Help me to remember You, LORD (Adonai), my God. It is You that gives me the power to get wealth.
May I honor You with my substance and with the first fruits of all my income. If I do this, You will fill my barns with plenty and my presses will burst with new wine.
LORD (Adonai), Help me to listen and fulfill Your instructions that I may prosper. I will commit my work to You. Please grant me a favor and bless the work of my hands.
In Jesus’ Name (B’Shem Yeshua), Amen.


This book is now available. Click on the book and it will take you to the page where you can purchase it.
This book is now available. 
Click on the book and it will take you to the page where you can purchase it.



No comments:

Post a Comment