Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Prayer For Your Children or Grandchildren

My children are pretty active and adventurous so I really need to pray for them. They rock climb, skydive, skateboard, snowboard, climb on buildings, camp out in the forest, etc.
I  wondered in the past how the mothers of “extreme sports children” feel. Now I know but I don’t worry, I just pray.
Elohim-Strength and Power (Genesis 35:1)
1. Bless The LORD 2. Forgive Others 
3. Confess Your Sins 4.Thank The LORD
God (Elohim), I lift up (names) to You…
Please crown my children with loving kindness and tender mercies. Delight their mouth with good things.
Cleanse my children from all the guilt of their sins and rebellion against You. Please heal them of their diseases. May You redeem their lives from destruction.

Lead my children to repentance out of Your goodness, oh God. Please save their souls.
May they confess with their mouth, The LORD Jesus 
( Adonai Yeshua) and believe in their heart that God raised Him from the dead.

 Sanctify them, deliver them from every evil work and preserve them for Your heavenly kingdom.
I pray for their protection, You are their strong tower, a shelter from the enemy. Surround them with Your angels. You are their rock, their strength, and their refuge.
You know the number of the hairs on their heads. Deliver them from all their troubles. Establish their steps and set their feet on solid rock.
Help them to follow their passion and use the abilities You gave them. Open the windows of opportunity in their lives. Give them the courage to do what is right.

Provide them with clear direction, guide them in their actions, and enable them to succeed. Bless the work of their hands.
Help them to submit to their elders, be subject to one another, and be clothe with humility. God, You resists the proud but gives grace to the humble.
May they walk as children of light.
In Jesus’ Name (B’Shem Yeshua). Amen.
References: Genesis 1:1, Jeremiah 33:8, Psalm 103:5, Psalm 61:3, Psalm 62:7, Psalm 34:19, Matthew 10:30, Psalm 40:2, Romans 2:4, Philippians 2:11, Genesis 1:1, 1 Peter 5:5, Ephesians 5:8
He who gets wisdom loves his own soul. He who keeps understanding shall find good.
Proverbs 19:8World English Bible (WEB)

 
 After I say this prayer, I leave them all in God’s hands and He gives me peace.


The book, “Your Prayer Coach – A Personal Prayer Guide,” is now available on Amazon. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated to build a church in the Philippines.


No comments:

Post a Comment